- NHN Mendenhall Loop Road - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 2,453 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12201
- Quality Bicknell Construction in this cottage style charmer located on almost Â¾ of an acre. 2,453 sq ft of living space To be built in Heritage Hills Subdivision. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Amenities include propane boiler with in floor radiant heat, Huntwood custom cabinets, solid surface counter tops, oversized garage, covered porches, Bonus Room, 50 year roof and Hardi-plank siding and much more.
- 4801 River Road - Juneau
- 4 BD | 4 BA | 3,100 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12521
- Located off Backloop on almost an acre, this 3100sqft Single Family Home also has a large Apartment which is above a 785sqft detached heated garage. Main home has 3BR/3BA with large family room and living room, vaulted ceilings, large windows, open floor plan and wraparound deck. With new carpet throughout the home and a brand new remodeled master bathroom with beautifully tiled shower, this home is move in ready. Call today for your showing. Offered at $535,000.
- 8601 Marilyn Avenue - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 1,730 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12370
- Valley Ranch Ranch style home situated on a quiet 'valley' street with features such as: metal roof, family room, 2 dining areas, fireplace, and enclosed bonus area. Roomy floor plan perfect that is perfect for entertaining or just spreading out. The heated garage has a separate shop area.
- 7099 Sunny Point Way - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,605 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12478
- "Come Home" to this tastefully remodeled 3BR/2BA SF home! Situated on a large 1/2 acre lot, this Sunny Point home is centrally located and beautifully private. Vaulted ceilings and the warmth of the wood stove greet you as you enter. The totally remodeled kitchen has stainless appliances, new countertops, cabinets & tile. Bathrooms also updated with new flooring and tile. With room for everyone, you will also enjoy the large detached garage and shop and the darling potting shed!
- 4715 Thane Road - Juneau
- 4 BD | 4 BA | 3,716 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12414
- Spectacular Views and Quality Living in this 3716 Sq. Ft Executive Home! Custom woodwork, huge kitchen, grand stone fireplace, and lots of natural light make this the perfect home for entertaining! Spectacular 1176 sq. ft. garage and 6 acres of land make this a one of a kind property! Call for your private showing today!
- nhn Woodland Avenue - Gustavus
- 1 BD | 1 BA | 350 sqft
- Cabin - MLS# 12499
- A perfect getaway cabin in beautiful Gustavus Alaska! Gustavus hosts a variety of wonderful outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, whale watching, boating, camping, hiking, x-country skiing, and Glacier Bay excursions. This peaceful cabin sits on a 1.03 acre lot featuring a rainwater cistern, an incinerating toilet system as well as an out building for skiff storage. A total turnkey operation with no property taxes and only a 4 hour ferry ride from Juneau. This is a must see!
- 9144 Parkwood Drive - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 1,656 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12468
- Bright and sunny beautiful Ranch Style Home in the Valley! This newly remodeled home sits on a nice corner lot a short walk to the Valley Pool! Home features: newer flooring throughout, new kitchen, newly remodeled baths, new woodstove, tiled hearth, new boiler, vinyl siding, two driveways, huge covered back deck, fenced yard and more! Call today for a showing!
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.