- 337 Keku Street - Kake
- 4 BD | 3 BA | 2,845 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 14130
- Big Waterview House in Kake! 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom 2,845 sq ft home plus bonus room of 384 sq ft above the garage. Home has views of Keku Strait and the Baranof Mountains. Built in 2013 on a corner lot. Contact listing agent for a showing today as houses like this don't come along too often in Kake. More pictures soon!
- 3335 Tongass Blvd. - Juneau
- 1 BD | 1 BA | 620 sqft
- Condominium - MLS# 14036
- TIRED OF PAYING RENT? This is a perfect time to invest in your future as a homeowner. One bedroom corner unit on the upper floor. Nice location close to schools and bus. Seller will pay $1500 towards Buyer closing costs!!
- 3875 Killewich Drive - Juneau
- 4 BD | 3 1/2 BA | 3,020 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 14313
- The beautiful home was built by the owner. It sits on a prime large lot with a view of glacier and mts. 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths including 2 master baths. Home has almost $30,000 worth of granite and similar amonts of cherry wood. Must see to appreciate.
- 2005 Anka - Juneau
- BD | BA | sqft
- Industrial - MLS# 14216
- Industrial Warehouse on 12,738 sq ft lot plus Two Lots in Lemon Creek Area! 1st floor is 1,960 sq ft shop w/ two garage door access. Garage entries are 20 foot high and 10 foot high. 2nd floor is 960 sq ft of planned/framed-in office space. 3rd floor is planned/framed-in caretaker's unit 1,960 sq ft w/ 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Entire building needs dry wall, finishes, electrical, plumbing, sprinklers, heating. Includes two vacant lots 4,028 & 3,690 sq ft to the left of warehouse for parking, etc.
- 4407 Sesame Street - Juneau
- 4 BD | 2 BA | 2,014 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 14293
- This home features 4 bedrooms, 1-3/4baths, vaulted ceilings and lots of windows providing amazing light! Each floor has a kitchen and washer/dryer. There is a detached 2 car garage with shop area with a flat roof that could have a huge deck for summer entertaining. This home has been fully painted on the exterior this year. A fully fenced yard surrounds a nice yard.
- 3112 Wildmeadow Lane - Juneau
- 4 BD | 3 BA | 3,244 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 14381
- Don't miss your chance to own one of the few homes on Wildmeadow Lane! Directly across Glacier Hwy from Don Abel, lies a cul de sac in the meadows...and this beautiful single family home! 4 beds, 3 baths...over 3200 square feet on 3/4 of an acre! Here are the features of this home: grand vaulted ceilings, family room and living room, 2 gas fireplaces, recently updated kitchen, huge South facing sun catching deck, creek with a foot bridge, wonderful garden and more! Check out DRONE VIRTUAL TOUR!
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.