- 2570 Douglas Highway - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,947 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13291
- Charming Waterfront Cedar Home. 3 bedrooms and 2 Baths. This home features sweeping views of Downtown Juneau, Mt. Roberts and the Gastineau Channel. Nothing separates you from the beach other than your large wrap around entertaining deck. Inviting great room with expansive windows and a pellet stove, convenient kitchen with storage and dining area. Second story loft overlooks the great room and takes advantage of the views.
- 3235 Bresee Street - Juneau
- 2 BD | 2 BA | 1,084 sqft
- Condominium - MLS# 13925
- If you enjoy living in Juneauâs Mendenhall Valley, youâre in for a pleasant surprise. Hereâs a stylish condominium project boasting new construction. Six units are currently being offered for sale. More units are in the development stages. These Condoâs feature covered carports, washer and dryer in unit, knotty alder cabinets, solid surface counters, tile back splash, stainless steel kitchen appliances, built in entertainment center, desk and more. Floor plans include 2 bd/2ba. Reserve yours today.
- NHN Legal Address Only - Juneau
- BD | BA | sqft
- Single Family/Duplex - MLS# 13403
- A beautiful location, Spuhn Island offers spectacular waterfront house sites. Each lot contains 200 feet of waterfront with unobstructed views of land and sea. Spuhn Island is already equipped with the modern conveniences of cable TV, broadband Internet, underground electricity, city water, and phone while offering unparalleled peacefulness and unspoiled natural splendor. Live the best of both worlds, retreat to Spuhn Island. Parking in Auke Bay & a private dock on the island for residents.
- 3830 Killewich Drive - Juneau
- 4 BD | 3 1/2 BA | 3,008 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13857
- large beautiful house on a large flat sunny aesthetic lot in a great neighborhood with large landscaped lots. Large garage with a formal separate shop. House has a very nice one bedroom apartment with outside entrance over garage. In the back there is a guest house with wood stove and sauna. Behind that is a large storage shed for equipment with child's play house on top. There is a concrete walkway around entire house with patio in backyard with a lawn backed up to trees and is very private.
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.