- NHN Legal Address Only - Juneau
- BD | BA | sqft
- Single Family/Duplex - MLS# 13403
- A beautiful location, Spuhn Island offers spectacular waterfront house sites. Each lot contains 200 feet of waterfront with unobstructed views of land and sea. Spuhn Island is already equipped with the modern conveniences of cable TV, broadband Internet, underground electricity, city water, and phone while offering unparalleled peacefulness and unspoiled natural splendor. Live the best of both worlds, retreat to Spuhn Island. Parking in Auke Bay & a private dock on the island for residents.
- 2570 Douglas Highway - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,947 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13291
- Charming Waterfront Cedar Home. 3 bedrooms and 2 Baths. This home features sweeping views of Downtown Juneau, Mt. Roberts and the Gastineau Channel. Nothing separates you from the beach other than your large wrap around entertaining deck. Inviting great room with expansive windows and a pellet stove, convenient kitchen with storage and dining area. Second story loft overlooks the great room and takes advantage of the views.
- 739 4th Street - Douglas
- 4 BD | 4 BA | 3,196 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13457
- Seller is moving, offered under appraised value!! This 4BD/4BA, 3,196sqft house w/Apartment offers views of Gastineau Channel, Mt. Roberts, & Sandy Beach that you can enjoy from 2 large decks & several areas of the home. Sits on a 8,095sqft lot in a cul-de-sac next to a park, walking distance to Sandy Beach, Ice Rink, & trails. 3 separate âliving areasâ, 2 w/fireplaces, & bonus room w/a private bath. Master has sliding glass door to private deck & fenced backyard. Let rental income help pay your mortgage!
- 19400 Beardsley Way - Juneau
- 4 BD | 3 BA | 3,140 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13343
- Absolutely stunning ranch style waterfront home that provides a serene setting to watch seals, otters, eagles, and fish jumping as you watch from your expansive decks that surround the home. This beautiful home features 12 foot ceilings throughout, ceiling fans, skylights, an expansive window package, colored cement floors with radiant in-floor heating, solid core doors,a pellet stove and so much more! High quality building materials and meticulously detailed construction.! Don't miss this amazing home!
- 3121 Douglas Highway - Juneau
- 4 BD | 2 BA | 2,128 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12762
- Affordable single family w/apt that should qualify for 3.5% FHA down payment. View of ocean and set far off the road on Douglas Highway up high for great view. Lot of work done to make it nice. Mother in law apartment
- 2300 Old Lawson Creek Road - Juneau
- 2 BD | 2 BA | 1,095 sqft
- Condominium - MLS# 13382
- Welcome to North Point. A well designed Condo located on Douglas Island. This unit features a spectacular Downtown Juneau view and Gastineau Channel and Mountain views which you can enjoy from the comfort of your home or from your own balcony. You will find this to be a great value with this quality of a view. This exceptional home offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, open floor plan, radiant in floor heat, custom oak cabinets, solid surface counter tops and more.
- 555 D Street - Douglas
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,521 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13488
- Double Lot, Double the View! Ranch style, 3 bed 2 bath home sits on a 10,000 sqr ft lot at the very top of D Street. Entire home remodeled in 2014 including the following: Flooring, Carpets, Kitchen, bath rooms, new boiler, in-floor radiant heat, all new interior and exterior paint, rain gutters etc. Nice and private setting with a fantastic view of Gastineau Channel! Call today for a showing!
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.