- 503 St. Ann's Avenue - Douglas
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 2,040 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13271
- Douglas with a VIEW! This impeccably maintained home boasts 2040 sq ft with separate Living room and family room, bright sunny kitchen,hardwood floors, newer metal roof and more. Amazing yard, loaded with beautiful perennials. Incredible views of Mt. Roberts and the Gastineau Channel. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is steps away from Sandy Beach, baseball fields, ice rink, Treadwell trails and marina. Many upgrades include fresh paint, new carpet, kitchen floor, light fixtures, and much more.
- 9072 Ninnis Drive - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 2,006 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12804
- There are so many functional and eye pleasing features of this home, they cannot be entirely covered by photos and descriptions. The exterior is welcoming with pleasing architectural lines, concrete circular driveway, landscaping, and 2 styles of complimentary siding. The garage can only be described as massive and easily accessible from separate entrances on the right or left side of the home. Interior finishing touches are amazing and the view from the 3rd floor decks is incredible.
- 8438 North Douglas Hwy. - Juneau
- 4 BD | 4 1/2+ BA | 4,741 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12509
- Brand New 1 Bedroom Apartment! Brand new solid surface countertops in main kitchen!! You do not want to miss this GORGEOUS custom home in N Douglas! This 4,741 sqft, 4BR/4.5BA home boasts a grand entrance, large kitchen & living room, vaulted ceilings, built in china cabinet, sauna, & wet bar. Enjoy a large, private Master Suite w/jetted tub & walk-in closet. Views, sun, more sun & a fenced backyard. Separate, large living/game room with dry bar. Rustic cabin on property is AS-IS. Don't miss your chance!!
- NHN Mendenhall Loop Road - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 2,453 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12201
- Quality Bicknell Construction in this cottage style charmer located on almost Â¾ of an acre. 2,453 sq ft of living space To be built in Heritage Hills Subdivision. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Amenities include propane boiler with in floor radiant heat, Huntwood custom cabinets, solid surface counter tops, oversized garage, covered porches, Bonus Room, 50 year roof and Hardi-plank siding and much more.
- 3828 North Douglas Hwy. - Juneau
- 2 BD | 2 BA | 1,696 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13183
- So much appeal! This stunning, 2 bed/2 bath, 1,696sqft home could be yours! This home sits on waterfront, was built in â59, & remodeled in 2009; included everything down to the studs, stainless steel appliances, concrete, radiant floors, concrete counter-tops, & tiled bath just to name a few. Enjoy sweeping views of the Gastineau Chanel, mountains & Downtown. The 414sqft basement can be used for storage or shop. 13,939sqft lot w/yard & water access. Put your kayak right in the water from home!
- 19155 Glacier Highway - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 1,826 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 13239
- Live in a private piece of paradise! This gorgeous, 3Bd/2.5BA, 1,826sqft home sits on the water in Tee Harbor. Enjoy tranquility while sitting on 1 of 4 decks or from inside the bay window while enjoying warmth from the wood stove; you can see both coves & look across to Shelter Island & beautiful mountains. Built in â76, remodeled in â93; includes a new addition, gorgeous detail work, granite counter tops, solid bamboo floors, & many more. On the bottom level of the home is a 600sqft basement/workshop.
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.