- 4801 River Road - Juneau
- 4 BD | 4 BA | 3,100 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12521
- Located off Backloop on almost an acre, this 3100sqft Single Family Home also has a large Apartment which is above a 785sqft detached heated garage. Main home has 3BR/3BA with large family room and living room, vaulted ceilings, large windows, open floor plan and wraparound deck. With new carpet throughout the home and a brand new remodeled master bathroom with beautifully tiled shower, this home is move in ready. Call today for your showing. Offered at $535,000.
- 4715 Thane Road - Juneau
- 4 BD | 4 BA | 3,716 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12414
- Spectacular Views and Quality Living in this 3716 Sq. Ft Executive Home! Custom woodwork, huge kitchen, grand stone fireplace, and lots of natural light make this the perfect home for entertaining! Spectacular 1176 sq. ft. garage and 6 acres of land make this a one of a kind property! Call for your private showing today!
- 3171 Tongass Blvd. - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,849 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12618
- Come see this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single family Ranch-style home with recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms! This home is on a large corner lot in the valley. This home boasts a stone hearth, sauna, vaulted ceilings in the living room, and beautiful antique wooden doors throughout which were recycled from one of Juneau's historic hotels. On sunny days, bask in the sun or entertain guests on the secluded back porch. Large two-car garage and plenty of room to park boats and RVs as well. Call today!
- 9144 Parkwood Drive - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 1,656 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12468
- Bright and sunny beautiful Ranch Style Home in the Valley! This newly remodeled home sits on a nice corner lot a short walk to the Valley Pool! Home features: newer flooring throughout, new kitchen, newly remodeled baths, new woodstove, tiled hearth, new boiler, vinyl siding, two driveways, huge covered back deck, fenced yard and more! Call today for a showing!
- NHN Mendenhall Loop Road - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 2,453 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12201
- Quality Bicknell Construction in this cottage style charmer located on almost Â¾ of an acre. 2,453 sq ft of living space To be built in Heritage Hills Subdivision. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Amenities include propane boiler with in floor radiant heat, Huntwood custom cabinets, solid surface counter tops, oversized garage, covered porches, Bonus Room, 50 year roof and Hardi-plank siding and much more.
- nhn Woodland Avenue - Gustavus
- 1 BD | 1 BA | 350 sqft
- Cabin - MLS# 12499
- A perfect getaway cabin in beautiful Gustavus Alaska! Gustavus hosts a variety of wonderful outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, whale watching, boating, camping, hiking, x-country skiing, and Glacier Bay excursions. This peaceful cabin sits on a 1.03 acre lot featuring a rainwater cistern, an incinerating toilet system as well as an out building for skiff storage. A total turnkey operation with no property taxes and only a 4 hour ferry ride from Juneau. This is a must see!
- 2759 John Street - Juneau
- 2 BD | 1 1/2 BA | 1,242 sqft
- Condominium - MLS# 12355
- This condo features covered parking, open deck, and nice views of the surrounding mountains, water, and downtown Juneau. Inside you will find well maintained living spaces with a uniquely large master bedroom. In the past, the master bedroom used to be 2 rooms but was converted to one with a raised platform for the bed. HOA dues are $550/month and include heat, hot water, water/sewer, trash service, and exterior building maintenance.
- 8601 Marilyn Avenue - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 1/2 BA | 1,730 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12370
- Valley Ranch Ranch style home situated on a quiet 'valley' street with features such as: metal roof, family room, 2 dining areas, fireplace, and enclosed bonus area. Roomy floor plan perfect that is perfect for entertaining or just spreading out. The heated garage has a separate shop area.
- 6335 North Douglas Hwy. - Juneau
- 3 BD | 2 BA | 1,632 sqft
- Single Family - MLS# 12614
- Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath Ranch style home with room to add a shop or mother-in-law cottage. Every aspect of this home exudes quality with bamboo flooring, solid core doors, granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Stainless appliances too! This home features a bright and sunny living room with gas free standing stove as well as a cozy family room. Two large bathrooms, with the master featuring a jetted tub and private deck. This home and lot are very private yet are just minutes from town.
Searching for a new home?
RE/MAX® of Juneau is where individual professionals work together to deliver results for you. Feel free to have a look around at our listings. If you don't find what you are looking for remember that as members of the Juneau Multiple Listing Service we can show you virtually any property available on the market!or a new home?
We're ready to help. Give us a few details, and let us provide you with listings that meet your criteria complete with photographs and detailed neighborhood information.
Thinking about selling your home? Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX. Our knowledgeable agents understand your goals and strive to provide guidance along the way. Start by researching your neighborhood to get an idea of what homes near you are selling for.